What Can You Do on WorkJam?
Armed with Knowledge
Empower your staff to be more knowledgeable to offer superior customer service by completing training modules in the Training Center, and learn about various product and campaign offerings on WorkJam Channels.
Connect in Real Time
Open the channels of communication between head office, site managers and frontline staff. Got a question? Ask away on the app and get an answer in real time!
Rewards & Recognition
Offer staff ways to enjoy savings on fuel or in the Online Mall. WorkJam points are accumulated by taking trainings, surveys or by entering contests on the WorkJam app.
You Have WorkJam Points. Now What?
How to Earn Points
Points are accumulated by completing short training modules from the Training Center, completing surveys, and engaging in contests on Channels.
Restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
What Points are Worth
WorkJam points work like money when you redeem them for gas savings or the Online Mall. Let each point you earn add up to bigger savings!
Example: 50 Points
Equals to 50¢ in Fuel Rewards savings or
$5 in Online Rewards
Example: 1 Point
Equals to 1¢ in Fuel Rewards savings or
10¢ in Online Rewards
How to Redeem Points
- Open your WorkJam app and your total earned points will display at the top of the Home screen.
- Select the total reward points. You will now be shown your Profile screen.
- Select the "Redeem ### reward points" button at the top.
- Online Rewards Program will open and you can now either select Fuel Rewards or the Rewards Catalog to redeem your points.
- Follow the prompts on your screen to redeem.