Commercial Fuels consist of Gasoline, E85, Renewable, Clear, and Dyed Diesel, along with Heating Oil.
Shell Oil Products US is a full-service supplier and distributor of commercial unbranded fuels to both resellers and end user customers ranging from unbranded wholesalers, truck stops, fleets, and big box warehouses. Shell Key Accounts provides rack and contract sales. A flexible network of proprietary, company-owned and third-party terminals are available to help provide a convenient and reliable source of supply fuel to meet your business requirements.
Both field-based and Houston-based personnel are ready to respond to customer needs and discuss any special requirements. Our Business Development groups are dedicated to developing new products and services for customers and to the pursuit of new business ventures.
Go Unbranded as a Shell Commercial Unbranded Fuels Customer
- Must be able to get approved for a minimum $250,000 credit line or greater.
- Upon request, provide previous 2 yrs. financials and any current interim financials available for credit review.
- Exhibit Ratable Monthly Liftings to keep account active.
- Use of Own Transports or Third party Common Carriers required (we do not deliver).
- Must agree to our credit terms and EFT as means of payment.
If you are interested in becoming a Shell Unbranded Rack or Unbranded Contract Customer, please complete the customer questionnaire below and email it to Commercial Unbranded Inquiry. You will be contacted by a Commercial Account Manager in 7–10 business days.
Become a Customer Questionnaire (This Questionnaire is ONLY for Rack Loading Customers (No Bulk, Exports or Pipeline Inquiries)